Home         Portfolio           Investment           Order Prints           Video           About           Resume           Contact

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who We Are

I am teaching in the New Media Communications and Photography Departments at Maranatha Baptist Bible College in Watertown, WI. I have assisted in video broadcast ministries in several churches and have produced many informative visual presentations of missionaries’ works. Currently my wife and I assist as the Graphic Representative at Calvary Baptist Church where we are members. My wife helps to assist me during wedding and portrait photo shoots. My portfolio consists of event, sports, stop action, and time-lapse photography in both film and digital media. I have worked with professional videographers at Sonlight Studio and Cine-Cermin Productions.

Check out our latest video

Check out our wedding portfolio

Check out our portrait portfolio